Author Topic: Greetings from Flusherville  (Read 1432 times)

Offline uknowme

• Full Access Member
Re: Greetings from Flusherville
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2015, 10:24:01 AM »
I wish you guys would keep the same names...
It's a long story.  This is the only place I'm not AlanLeroy....including in real life.

Offline Roadtrip

• Full Access Member
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2015, 12:44:20 PM »
It's a long story.  This is the only place I'm not AlanLeroy....including in real life.

When you were dressed as a giant phallic symbol downtown, rumor has it that you were telling people your name was Rob Singer, or Curtis Flowers, or .................

Never mind. May have said too much already.

:)

A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need advice.

Offline RoyalFlusher

• Full Access Member
  • Degenerate Savvy Gambler
    • Royal Flusher World
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2015, 03:33:26 PM »
I wish you guys would keep the same names...you have no idea how much this confuses an old woman.  (aka me) Even if I know this TODAY, I will have forgotten it by tomorrow!!!

I don't know if Flusher ever hung around LV Advisor.
Did you Flushie?

No, I never did.
Royal Flusher World www.royalflusherworld.com Las Vegas the Royal Flusher Way www.royalflushervegas.com

Offline RoyalFlusher

• Full Access Member
    • Royal Flusher World
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 03:34:01 PM »

When you were dressed as a giant phallic symbol downtown, rumor has it that you were telling people your name was Rob Singer, or Curtis Flowers, or .................

Are you serious? Were you (uknowme) the guy in the inflatable dick suit?
Royal Flusher World www.royalflusherworld.com Las Vegas the Royal Flusher Way www.royalflushervegas.com

Offline uknowme

• Full Access Member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 05:43:59 PM »

No,no, no.  I am not THE guy in the inflatable dick suit.  I coincidentally happen to own a giant inflatable penis costume though.  It's a long story.

Online jenaphir

• Full Access Member
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2015, 05:55:48 PM »
That's what she said.

Offline Roadtrip

• Full Access Member
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2015, 06:20:43 PM »
Wait a moment..... I seem to recall a picture posted somewhere online ..... unless it's since been edited out.

I'm just too lazy to bother looking for a giant dick picture. 

It it was big boobs, I'd certainly reconsider.

A word to the wise isn't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need advice.

Offline RoyalFlusher

• Full Access Member
    • Royal Flusher World
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »

No,no, no.  I am not THE guy in the inflatable dick suit.  I coincidentally happen to own a giant inflatable penis costume though.  It's a long story.

It's disappointing because I've been working on my first ever trip video - and the inflato-dick guy is in it. He's got some *moves* let me tell ya...

Offline uknowme

• Full Access Member
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2015, 10:26:31 PM »

It's disappointing because I've been working on my first ever trip video - and the inflato-dick guy is in it. He's got some *moves* let me tell ya...
I intended to make a movie on my December 2014 trip while wearing the Giant Inflatable Penis costume.  The movie is titled "Vegas Dickhead--Staring Richard Head" Hey wait a minute...I guess I do have other aliases.   My cameraman backed out at the last minute so we're going to film it next December.