Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Brand new to this site.  (Read 516 times)
crystalclear13
Full Access Member

« on: March 07, 2016, 04:47:35 PM »

Hello to all. Just a little info about me. Moved here from the Fl Panhandle 6 yrs ago and love it. Looking for some insight on doctors here. Haven't had much luck finding a Dr I like. Had a great Dr. in Fl. I have hypothyroid so I'm looking for advice in regards to a good doctor. Look forward to hearing from ya'all!
Voice of Reason
Full Access Member

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 06:24:04 PM »

Wish I could help, but do not live near Las Vegas, I am merely a tourist.  Welcome.

Voice of Reason is proud not to send any money to Kurt Flowers

"I believe Kngal to be honest."

"I get some sort of "spam" looking Vegas site."
StatFreak
Full Access Member

A wise man once said: "I see nothing. Nothing."

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 02:50:58 AM »

Welcome to LVAdvice  Neither your profile nor your post specify a location so we're going to assume that you've moved to Vegas and are looking for a doctor here. It's going to depend a lot on which (not witch) doctors are on your plan, where you live, etc. You probably don't want a doctor in SE Henderson if you live in Centennial Hills, or a doctor in Blue Diamond if you live in NE North Vegas.

If you place a statistician's head in dry ice and his feet in boiling water, then on the average he is fairly comfortable but his comfort has a large variance.

Most people have more than the average number of legs.

Just call me the "quad kickers" of deuces wild and double bonus poker.
knagl
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 02:44:54 PM »

Welcome to the site, crystalclear13!

As StatFreak mentioned, you may wish to give a general idea of where in Las Vegas you're looking for a doctor.  Most of us on the site are just regular tourists, but there are a few folks who call Las Vegas home who also participate here.

Welcome to LVAdvice

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to: