Author Topic: Brand new to this site.  (Read 693 times)

Offline crystalclear13

• Full Access Member
Brand new to this site.
« on: March 07, 2016, 05:47:35 PM »
Hello to all. Just a little info about me. Moved here from the Fl Panhandle 6 yrs ago and love it. Looking for some insight on doctors here. Haven't had much luck finding a Dr I like. Had a great Dr. in Fl. I have hypothyroid so I'm looking for advice in regards to a good doctor. Look forward to hearing from ya'all!

Offline Voice of Reason

• Full Access Member
Re: Brand new to this site.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2016, 07:24:04 PM »
Wish I could help, but do not live near Las Vegas, I am merely a tourist.  Welcome.
Voice of Reason is proud not to send any money to Kurt Flowers

"I believe Kngal to be honest."

"I get some sort of "spam" looking Vegas site."

Offline StatFreak

• Full Access Member
  • A wise man once said: "I see nothing. Nothing."
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 03:50:58 AM »
:welcome:  Neither your profile nor your post specify a location so we're going to assume that you've moved to Vegas and are looking for a doctor here. It's going to depend a lot on which (not witch) doctors are on your plan, where you live, etc. You probably don't want a doctor in SE Henderson if you live in Centennial Hills, or a doctor in Blue Diamond if you live in NE North Vegas.
If you place a statistician's head in dry ice and his feet in boiling water, then on the average he is fairly comfortable but his comfort has a large variance.

Most people have more than the average number of legs.

Just call me the "quad kickers" of deuces wild and double bonus poker.

Offline knagl

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 03:44:54 PM »
Welcome to the site, crystalclear13!

As StatFreak mentioned, you may wish to give a general idea of where in Las Vegas you're looking for a doctor.  Most of us on the site are just regular tourists, but there are a few folks who call Las Vegas home who also participate here.

:welcome: